January 29, 2013

CHEESE! Wensleydale Creamery and my favorite British Blue Cheese

I decided cheese is too good to not eat.  So I'm limiting myself to only really good quality cheese.  Hence this post, about really good cheese!

My new favorite bizarre food is a Baked Sweet Potato with Wensleydale cranberry cheese.

Just look at this beautiful cheese

And imagine it stuffed into a delicious sweet baked potato.  YUM

Wensleydale Creamery in Yorkshire is my favorite non-Welsh cheese maker.

They make my second favorite Blue Cheeses!

Apparently Wensleydale Blue is actually Great British Cheese Champion!  

I still love Cashel Blue more, but maybe that's why I'm not a great british cheese champion judge.


Now I've devolved from blogging to looking at pictures of cheese on the internet

What's your favorite cheese?!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite cheese is "not mouldy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a single blurb on goat's cheese?!?! i love this cheese: http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=258061140
    it's even welsh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just my post on Wensleydale and Blue Cheese! I Havent even started the world of Goats Cheese!

      Delete